Hay crisis existencial
¡Tengo una crisis
existencial encima!
that I can't seem to
shake off-
and I tend to want-
surprise myself
and I tend to run-
surely this time
I'll beat the microwave.
It's all a countdown!
Here we go again!
I tell you!
¡Tengo una crisis
existencial cima!
and I gotta do
something about it!
es que I seem to
have rhythm
but I can't write
a decent song
I seem to want to paint-
stuff that only my
dog will understand
¡Tengo una crisis
existencial!
que mi mayor preocupación
es correr por la casa
en menos de 60 segundos
-in my socks no less-
it's risky business
I just gotta!
Me quedo en el limbo
because I'm sure they
put me on hold-
Life's Customer Service
people-suck
¡Tengo una crisis
existencial!
de que no existo
y no me encuentro
¡BAH! No existe
lo existencial-
scientology is a bust!
Sigo-
todavía en call-waiting...
si engancho-maybe
tomorrow I'll beat the
microwave
and wage the refrigerator
that it does keep its light
on after I close it.
I wanna learn how to do that...
No comments:
Post a Comment